Investing your time looking at ways your organization can survive this crisis may be one of your best moves for your organization, and I know it is difficult to contemplate in a time of chaos.
Brave Conversations, LLC is using secure methods of conducting meetings on-line, and we are tooled up and ready to help organizations struggling with issues including:
- Work from home staff coordination
- Support for grieving, resting, and moving to action steps
- Planning before pivoting, and connecting before planning
- Utilizing open communication facilitation when your organization is deemed “essential”, to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- Chronic conflicts that are now becoming barriers to communication and progress or even just survival!
- How to have all three be possible:
- Well Being
- Finding wise mobility while in triage mode and planning strategically for short, mid and long-range time frames
- Finding ways to become flexible and yet anchored in your business model
- What ARE “Best Practices” for a Pandemic?
Sliding scale is available and 10% of all profits will be donated to Food Share Helena.