Utilized by schools, this service trains young people in ways to resolve disputes in ways that provide lasting solutions and deeper understanding of conflict. This service can also be used by any organization to design team-based conflict resolution processes.
- Learn about conflict dynamics and characteristics
- Learn ways to stay connected and neutral during peer mediation session
- Learn basic components of mediation including agreements, caucusing and pacing.
- Learn about deescalating the behaviors inherent to conflict.
- Learn how to help disputants identify their interests and parts in the conflicts
- Learn how to help craft agreements